Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is awesome Vasek is starting to get his confidence back. He finally wins back to back matches since the AO. Go Vasek!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Well done Vasek. Honestly didn't need to do much (Struff was making a lot of UEs), but hey, for the last few months it was Vasek that couldn't keep the ball in play. He played solid & with confidence ... continues this way (and back holds out) he'll be solidly back into the top-30 even with all those points coming off in the HC season.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Poor kids had zero spectators because the Dutch national team is playing Australia in the World Cup right now.

Good performance from Vasek, hope he gets far here.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
you could add the round on the title...

well done vasek! finally some back to back wins...

·
MONSOON season.
81,403 Posts
:cuckoo: Terrible scoreline from Struff. Pospisil's returns are not good enough to excuse this many breaks.

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts
Yay, Vasek! :D keep going :yeah:

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
I saw about two or three people.
But I have to admit I can imagine why people wouldn't go here at this time.. When I bought my tickets I also avoided this day on purpose.

Watched a little stream though. :cool:
What's wrong with Wednesday?

That's normal. World Cup happens only one time at four years and it's your country playing in it. I would watch Turkey's group stage WC match over any tennis match.
What if Ilhan plays?:p

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
Vasek is finally getting back to normal. His confidence looks back and he's no longer hitting errors on everything. I'd expect him to have a good rest of the season.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
It turned out to be a one-sided matchup, but if it had been a close match, then no.
I've always wondered what's so entertaining about association football, so little happens in 1hrs 30 min :eek:
Your not watching the WC then, it's been one of the best and one of the highest scoring ones, been excellent so far Holland have played 2 games and there been 11 goals
Anyway well done Pospisil 3 wins so far on grass :yeah:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
This is awesome Vasek is starting to get his confidence back. He finally wins back to back matches since the AO. Go Vasek!
very pleased that he finally seems to have gotten out of his funk, good win, maybe he can win the title this week

·
Administrator
14,824 Posts
If he continues with this the draw is favorable for him. He's the only seed left in the top half. It's a shame he was only 5 points out of being seeded at Wimbledon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts