Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MULLER MAGIC!!! :worship:

Unbelievable tiebreak and shotmaking from Luxembourg's top athlete.

Should be a good quarterfinal against Copil!

Allez Mulles!

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
:sad:
Popsicles

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Where if not on grass, Gilles? COME OOOOONNNNN :D :D

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE let this be Muller's long overdue ATP title.
I'm waking up every morning and praying this is Gilles time to win an ATP title!

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
rough loss for Pospisil. Great that he made it competitive, but it still has to be a rough one.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
Muller's faced Hewitt, Roddick and Agassi in his finals, doesn't get harder than those 3 really, hope he can do it here!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
you got to laugh at pospisil who obviously think he should be doing better than he has so far in his career. in all honesty what he has done so far is what his entire career will probably be like. mediocre results mixed in with 2 or 3 good results a year. even on grass he's not that scary and its supposed to be his best surface. How he is anywhere near the top 50 is beyond me.

happy for gilles and i hope he gets his title here.

·
29,315 Posts
you got to laugh at pospisil who obviously think he should be doing better than he has so far in his career. in all honesty what he has done so far is what his entire career will probably be like. mediocre results mixed in with 2 or 3 good results a year. even on grass he's not that scary and its supposed to be his best surface. How he is anywhere near the top 50 is beyond me.

:lol:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

As a Canadian, I agree with this statement in it's entirety.

·
Registered
13,868 Posts

He has a big 1st serve serve, a big FH, and great hands at the net in terms of weapons. The talent is very clearly there to be better than he is. The mentality and strategic sense are not (and likely never will be).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts