1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
emmrich, nice try now focus on doubles please :p

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
What´s wrong with Phillip? was he injured or why wasn´t he in Halle and why the hell is he playing qualificaton here? i thought his ranking is o.k to get him to main draw.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Had a shoulder surgery in September. Glad he is back. At least one of the injured Germans is back, next is hopefully Stebe then.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Had a shoulder surgery in September. Glad he is back. At least one of the injured Germans is back, next is hopefully Stebe then.
Thanks, i am not following Philliips so closely but know that each year he is good on grass, so what looking why he is playing qualificaton and remembered he wasn´t in Halle this year

·
Registered
26,080 Posts
The problem is he was struggling with injury for too long already before September, so his protected ranking will be terrible as well. Should be something like s:190/d:140? It's tough to make a comeback with this kind of pr. Basically no chance to play ATP doubles outside Germany for a long time to come. He has also never dominated challengers in his singles career, only one title, so I don't expect quick points from there in singles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts