Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this match? This market will be closed at the stated time. If a player retires before a set has been completed, all bets will be void and stakes returned. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

For helpful head-to-head statistics and match facts we recommend the following online resource:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/en/players/

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was some strange stuff associated with this event.As you know,the events in the vbookie page are sorted out in order of time till which bets are accepted.

When i created the event,i believe i had set the bets accepted till date as Dec 31st 2013.I'm sure about this because,i had created 4 events and all the 4 events were in a group and were listed above the "Australian open champion" and "YE No 1" markets in the vbookie page.

And then a couple of hours before the event i wanted to check the amounts wagered and noticed that the event was at the bottom of the vbookie page and bets were accepted till 2014 Dec 31st.I tried to edit the date to 2013 as i still had couple of hours before the scheduled match time.But,the forum wasn't even listing 2013 as an option even when we were still in 2013.

So,i had no other choice but to abandon the event.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts