Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yess,

I knew he could do it, and what a matchpoint it was ^^
Would be really fun to see him agaisnt Rafa it he gets past Jarkko or Verdasco, both i think will be a stern test for him..

·
Registered
56,000 Posts
Soderling defeats Baghdatis 6-3 3-6 6-4

:( Not only because Marcos lost but Soderling advances and I don't want to see him taking on Nadal on HC indoor!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Marcos :awww: :hug:

I do not like Soderling. Not forgiven him for his attitude at Wimbledon in that 5 day Nadal epic. Who's lined up to flatten him in the next round? :devil:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
lol @ piggy fans being scared whenever they hear Soderling's name

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
:aparty:
Plight of Swedish tennis? What plight, we have Robin! :hatoff:
[It's GM. We're meant to say silly stuff like this =)]

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Toad beatdown on Fatty, next up Shark Sushi.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
I knew it was going to bo close, but I expected Marcos to win cause he is more stable. Actually there was a moment in 3 rd set, 1-2 0:30 when Toad started to choke, after that he was mainly serve and UE from Marcos. Lucky for him that Baggy didn't exploit that. Tho I have to admit that Toad has some nice looking frog in his box (she was in Marseille too). :drool:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Baggy was *30-0 in the last game.

Unbelievable two stupid errors from 30-0 to 30-30.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
DISGUSTING result for tennis

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Soderling is good in defeating useless players with no head screwed properly

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
I expected this result and made a little v-cash out of it. And I won't worry about Soderling until Nadal gets past his first two rounds:lol:

·
Registered
56,000 Posts
lol @ piggy fans being scared whenever they hear Soderling's name
Scary? Not really! I'm rather scared of Misha( thanks Tipsy! :worship:), Blake( not here!) or Berdych,Ferrer( other side of the draw :p). The feelling is a disgusted anticipation of the awfull antics that Robin is gonna feel obliged to display on court, antics that no doubt a lot of MTF posters will find funny/ gutsy/deserved by Nadal! :rolleyes: That if the 2 players get to 3rd round, that is! :confused: With Nadal on HC you never know!

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
DISGUSTING result for tennis
I love this reply, it actually makes me smile.

Not because I'm glad Robin won, or that I think he is a gentleman [LOL!], but it is SO dramatic. I can picture random MTFers either at a desk, punching the desk with their fist.... or seething about this loss at a bar somewhere with a Pint in hand, to the bartender who couldn't give a rats about some 'Swedish guy who doesn't even look Swedish anyway, and what happened to Kournikova?'.

This isn't an insult towards Dimonator, I'm sure many people agree with the sentiment!

It's very late here, and obviously I need sleep. :wavey:
Yay for all the random results this week! [Minus Kunitsyn/Thomas, and Marach/Mertinak. :sad:]
EDIT: Marach/Mertinak won. My bad.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts