Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Might help Harrison to play to his strengths or what were his early strengths. I'd certainly like to see him playing big, aggressive tennis.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
It's really kinda funny how shaken you are over the whole thing :lol: :p

But still, the question stands; why would Ryan hire Gambill?
Well now that the news is out there, I'm sure one of the American journos in town will track him down and ask him in the next day or two. Or both of them.

Dear Ryan,
hot yoga, yes; sushi, yes; Crossfit, noooooooooooo. (But he'll make you do CF style drills in practice, just don't go to "a box" with him.) :p

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I was asking about this Ryan guy? Don't know who is he and what the hell he did to deserve such a thread?

·
Your visions will happen
47,119 Posts
Well he's got to try something. Good to see him qualify here as a good start

·
MONSOON season.
81,403 Posts
This aside, I'll ask a third time. What does everyone here see Gambill bringing to Harrison's game?
Fitness and discipline. Precisely what Harrison needs too; he's got the technique and shots down IMO. Perhaps Gambill can also tell him to stop pushing :p

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Fitness and discipline. Precisely what Harrison needs too; he's got the technique and shots down IMO. Perhaps Gambill can also tell him to stop pushing :p
Well, that makes sense. Maybe Harrison should have hired Rasheed...but maybe he wants to take baby steps...

Hopefully Gambill can get him to stop acting the petulant child on court.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts