Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Safin did not impress me at all in his first round where Igor played very strong against the french Mahut . I see Igor taking this one in 2 straight sets . :worship: Give me this AZARENKA to beat Dementieva :worship:

G

·
Rolling with both "home dawwwwgs" today in the tennis

Johansson to beat Karlovic - $2.35

I'm looking at this match from the perspective that at + money I just need JJ to nick a point here or there in the tiebreaks for this to hit. Karlovic has also played a lot recently post US Open which IMO counterbalances the fact the JJ has not and could will be rusty. His performance against Berlocq really is not the best indicator given how poorly the Argentine returned serve yesterday.

Koubek to beat Lopez - $2.00

Recent history between these two players suggests there won't be much in this match either as Lopez leads the H2h 3-2 with Koubek winning their last match in Zagreb earlier this year, where one could argue Lopez was perhaps the slightly better player between the two that day. Koubek really took his limited opportunities on Lopez's serve better. 8 months later and it is safe to say Koubek is playing his best tennis in a while starting at the US Open. Both players are currently listed to in the qualifying list for Madrid - Lopez received a WC last year so I think it is safe to assume he will receive another this year. Koubek as much as he is a nutter don't think he will tank at home.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Igor Andreev to beat Marat Safin at 1.67 in Pinnaclesports

I watched both matches by Marat (single/doubles) and he played like a challenger player. Bad movement, bad tactics, total crap. Igor played very good yesterday. I think it will be like 63 62 for Andreev IMHO

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
WTA Moscow

Chakvetadze over Safina 4/7

Zvonerava over Radwanska 4/7

ATP Vienna

Lopez over Koubek 5/6

Wawrinka over Nalbandian 21/20

ATP Stockholm

Johansson over Llodra 4/11

Karlovic over johansson 4/6

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
If King has not been offered a brown paper bag before the match then christmas has come early because the defending champ is 7/4 to beat a somewhat overated opponent.

Cibulkova is good but does not deserve to be so short...:eek: :eek:

KING OVER CIBULKOVA 7/4

·
Registered
45,917 Posts
week: 6-6; -1,50 units
season: 231-217; +10,69 units

Stan +2,5 @1,85 8 units
Stan @2,35 6 units
Melzer @2,00 8 units
Koubek @1,90 7 units
ToJo 2-0 @1,70 8 units
Dancevic @4,10 5 units

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Very tough menu today therefor leans only!!Agree with BG on both pics looks value!

Andreev 1.58 over Marat - Looks too easy!
Koubek 1.95 over Pretty Boy -Home advantage might just get over the line!
Joachim 2.15 over Ivo - Battle of the biggest serves in the comp!!
Melzer 1.93 over Chela - Same again due to home support!
Super Frank Dancevic 3.40 over Blake - Could be an upset or atleast Blake 2-1 imo!!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Lopez over Koubek @1.83 is what I think
but taking

Chan over Wozniak @1.75
C'mon Chan. If she does the business I am using Lopez over Koubek @1.83. Let me have you know 4 years ago Lopez thrashed Koubek in 2 sets in the same tournament 6-2 6-2. I'm hoping the balls are the same and surface is exactly the same as before.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vera over Radwanska looks very good .

I like Igor a lot in this match against Safin , this is either Igor or no bet in my opinion .

Chela with a very easy win in the first round , everybody is on Melzer but I wouldnt be so confident with him . This game is no touch for me .

Please tell me how Safin is going to beat Chaky tho , unless she will cry and give up without even trying like she did against Golovin in the second set after leading like 5-2 in the first and still lost it , I do not see her losing this one .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts