Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Ferrer in 3

Votes: 12 19.4%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H2H tied at 2:2. Both wins for Djoker on hard courts, and both wins for Pics on clay. Last meeting in USO with comfortable 3:0 in sets for Djoker although the match was not that easy as result says and Pics was kinda warn-out from the match with Rafa.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Djok 6-3 6-2

·
Banned
4,023 Posts
depends if Nole is healed from Paris and I expect it to be pretty tight unlike their match at USO, 6 and 5 probably for Nole

·
Registered
948 Posts
Novak is better on HC, but I don't know what's with him lately. Still, he should prevail, but I expect a tight match.

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Novak, tight.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Are we talking about number of injury timeouts or actual play on the court?

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Pics ferrer in straights, too many fanboys in here delusioned after looking at novak posters all day.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Depends on whether the Djoker managed to sort himself out after Paris. If yes, he'll win comfortably. If not, he'll still win, but it'll be dogfight.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
go Pics :sad: :confused:

but Nole will win :mad: :eek:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nole...definitely

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
Vamos Pics! :banana:

Why do people write "if Nole is fully fit after Paris"? His loss in Paris wasn't because of injury and I'm sure his teeth are fine by now.

He is probably the player that has had more rest than the others and more time to prepare in Shanghai. :shrug:

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
Vamos Pics! :banana:

Why do people write "if Nole is fully fit after Paris"? His loss in Paris wasn't because of injury and I'm sure his teeth are fine by now.

He is probably the player that has had more rest than the others and more time to prepare in Shanghai. :shrug:
Besides everyone who's ever seen a djoker match knows that he's never fully fit :shrug:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
David :rocker2:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
We are talking about Academy awards.
True, true...November is generally awards season...its when studios put out their "best material". Prepare to witness a possible Brando-like performance sometime this week from Mr. Djokovic.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, the poll results are even worse than Nadal-Gasquet predistions. 12,04% correct.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts