Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overall, it's a poor match from Djokovic. However, Richie did play good tennis until he started serving for the second and third times he served in the second set. He only won his 2nd serve point in his 4th service game :eek:
Oh, he let a 4-1 lead slip in the first set too. However, Richard's backhand was on fire.

Shanghai's still alive!

Stats: Richard Novak
1st serve% 60 55
Won 81 46:lol:
Winners 25 15
UEs: 17 27

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
richie21 is going to love this result.

This group well I wonder if Ferrer could go 3 wins and all the others only win 1 match.

Let the fun begin.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
dissapointing tournament from gasquet...
it is actually great play from Gasquet , if Rafa beats Ferrer he will be in great postion to advance with any complication if he beats Ferrer

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Djoko looks knackered, the season has been a month too long for him. He's done regardless of whether he beats Nadal or not - he won't progress, I don't think, on the basis of dropping 4 sets to 0 in the two losses

Well done to Gasquet - the better player in spite of a few hairy moments here and there, should really have been 6-2 6-2

·
Registered
770 Posts
I debated with myself whether to wake up at 4 in the morning to watch this...

I am so glad I did. :devil:

Congrats Reeshard! :bigclap:

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
i think djoko is tired especially it is the end of the season,richard played very well better than he played against nadal
good luck against ferrer

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
winners-ue
richie: 25-17
nole: 15-27

i cant understand why nole kept going to the net, it was obvious that richie is in the mood for plying fantastic passing shots; what's more nole cant cope more difficul volleys when the ball is below the net...

well played gasquet, bye bye nole!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
There was nothing of the HC season Nole here, no serve, no aces, no depth.

Had Roger played THIS Nole in the USO final, it would have been 2 and 2. I think he took that loss hard. He's young, he'll learn - I have faith in him.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
D-joke his netplay :help:

Overall Richia played to good, and didnt let D-joke in the match..

Funny points when Novak smashes it and Richia lolypope it back, and Novak did a shocking volley that didnt even hit the net, it bounce 3 times before it did.. :eek:

·
Registered
15,930 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
:banana: Novak clearly wasn't playing his best but Gasquet played well. :yeah:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
French ***! :woohoo:

Allez Gasquet! Rendez-nous fiers! :woohoo: