Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robin, as I wrote I don't like some aspects of your game, but you really deserve that -> :worship: emoticon

This toad is on fire, guys. Especially:
* serve
* DTL backhand
* forehand DTL passingshots

and some other stuff. Pity he'll lose a big shitload of points soon (Dubai SF last year), but he's playing awesome tennis. For sure Top 10 indoors, maybe even Top 5

As for Simon, well, tis always nice to score a SF in an ISG event and recompensate recent loss of points in Marseille (though he defeated Djokovic there). Face it, you got nothing on Soderling today

·
Premium Member
12,570 Posts
Too good, Robin. Just hope he doesn't choke against Llodra tomorrow, because he's definitely favoured to win the title.

That's his first final since Memphis 2006.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Robin crushes Simon 6-2 6-1

YES!

I think i've never ever seen Robin play such a good match! it was amazing play during the entire match :D
should be a really fun final ^^

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Rotterdam SF: Soderling crushes Simon 6-2, 6-1

What a beatdown! There was never a glimmer of hope for Gilles. Robin just laid him out today.

Way to go Robin! :worship:
Can someone explain to me how Simon wins matches? :confused:

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Re: Robin crushes Simon 6-2 6-1

rather saw sodi vs. ivo but at least sodi made it, now take the title. Guess it will be tougher to break Llodra

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Soderling is unlucky that he can't play indoors all the year like some players can on the clay. He would be a Top 10 player through many years...

Some volleys by Simon were just pathetic.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Re: Robin crushes Simon 6-2 6-1

That was a beatdown...

Congrats Toad, and thanks for the cash! :p

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Amazing.:worship: Toad made Simon looked totally incompetent. It was so funny when he stared at couple of passing shots like Alice in Wonderland.

·
29,645 Posts
Simon is nothing more than a mediocre pusher. He has little game, and an aggressive Toad on form will always win this.

·
Banned
218 Posts
:haha: Simon looked like a little boy lost, which ironically he does look about 14. That was a huge beatdown.

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
Simon was really poor :tape:

Sod was on fire tonight, but tomorrow will be a different kind of test. Let's see if he can handle the Llodra serve.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Too good.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Really pathetic Simon you prick.
Weren't you who was saying yesterday that Simon would toy with the ballbashers and get the title? :confused:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Toad playing well for more than 2 matches, hope he wins tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts