Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's beyond me how a player as good and complete as Huta is outside of the top 200.
He must be really the mentally weakest player of all time.
What a waste of talent.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Troicki has no more confidence in his shots but luckily for him he has played a couple of monstermugs since the beginning of the year (Rosol, Bachinger, Ryderstedt, De Bakker, Huta Galung) or injured (Hewitt, Ferrero). The only decent players he met were defeats (Kukushkin, Bogomolov).

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
In other threads those decent players are called mugs.. shows how bad Viktor is this season :facepalm:

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
huta :hug:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
It's beyond me how a player as good and complete as Huta is outside of the top 200.
He must be really the mentally weakest player of all time.
What a waste of talent.
Didn't see the match but losing to Troicki in straight sets doesn't inspire confidence.

Ajde.

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Troicki is pushing so much now :help:

·
Registered
845 Posts
Troicki amazed me with some angles he produced :) He also amazed me how good pusher he is :eek: Definitely ugliest forehand on the tour. His serve is the only thing that keeps him in top 50 :eek: And yes - lucky draws :eek:

·
Registered
22,448 Posts
Huta Galung up until the tie-break: top 100
Tie-break until 0-4 down: 500+
Rest of the match: top 100

The positive thing is he fought himself back into the match from 0-4 down in the second, maybe it's a sign that he's (finally) improving mentally.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts