Good for the game.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Yass.

·
A happy person
44,904 Posts
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Łukasz :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Better luck in Memphis. :hug:

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
LOL this time I agree with AJ, good for the game, happy for Jarkko. :yeah: :lol:

Diana :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
10,338 Posts
Really entertaining match, Kubot was coming from behind most of the time (0-30 in many service games), and coming to the net a lot, with success at first but later in the third his level dropped and Jarkko took control with great passings.

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Di :sad:

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Nieminen seems to have great confidence, he's winning alot of these tight matches. Been a very good start to the year from him. He managed to save break points in the final set, as well as a couple of 0-30 situations near the end of the match.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Well start Jarkko :yeah:. Hope he goes deep here.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Scratch that, just checked the draw and he plays Federer :p. Maybe Fed will be rusty? Last time they played Jarkko took a set, maybe he'll take two now :lol:. (yeah right)

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Scratch that, just checked the draw and he plays Federer :p. Maybe Fed will be rusty? Last time they played Jarkko took a set, maybe he'll take two now :lol:. (yeah right)
Scratch my response then too :p

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
:scratch: he's already in the QF and plays Federer next :shrug:
Yeah I was hoping for 1 or 2 more wins but as said (and you noticed as well) I checked the draw only to see him face Roger :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts