·
Registered
15,626 Posts
:hysteric:

Oh well at least I saw him win one match :sad:

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Simon really needs to capitalize better on his opportunities, he was lucky to win it in the end tonight, wasted tons of chances in the first set, always got the break and couldn't hold, then was up 5-1 in the TB and almost lost it and almost wasted a 6-1 lead again in the final TB!

Tipsy was pretty poor, but Simon played some nice tennis for his standards in the 2nd set to come back from 5-2.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Match of mediocre pushers with flashes of brilliance by Tipsarevic. Nothing more

Simon playing against Robredo in Sopot was more entertaining

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Gilles:hearts:. I thought for certain he was doomed after losing a lead and going down a break in the second. Still erratic at times, but his fight is improving.

Good year for Gilles so far. Even if he didn't defend his title last week, he notched the win over Djokovic. He's going to get some more good wins and his ranking will continue to steadily climb as 2008 progresses.

I'd like to see a rematch between him and Rafa. With before and after match locker room coverage. :devil:

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Gilles:hearts:. I thought for certain he was doomed after losing a lead and going down a break in the second. Still erratic at times, but his fight is improving.

Good year for Gilles so far. Even if he didn't defend his title last week, he notched the win over Djokovic. He's going to get some more good wins and his ranking will continue to steadily climb as 2008 progresses.

I'd like to see a rematch between him and Rafa. With before and after match locker room coverage. :devil:
Simon didn't make too many UE. He was more patient and I really like that quality. He is a very solid player. I think he can go far in Rotterdam.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Gattuso only care to play well against top players :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Janko definitely off the pace today... Only looked like perking up in the first half of the second set but managed to throw away that momentum.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
It is been a while since I've watch someone so passive as Simon. All he did was returning the ball and waiting for Janko to take a risk. A wonder if he had winners at all ?

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooo:(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts