Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Same question, I was surprised. Free 15.000 euro for Popyrin, Maden, Ruusuvuori or Stakh and noone appeared ? Plus Sinner in current form was not unbeatable for them....

·
Registered
21,262 Posts
Should've put me in smh, I would have given Sinner a taste of what it's like to face a true sinner

·
MONSOON season.
81,391 Posts
Same question, I was surprised. Free 15.000 euro for Popyrin, Maden, Ruusuvuori or Stakh and noone appeared ? Plus Sinner in current form was not unbeatable for them....
No one bothered to stick around, I guess.

I also guess that Radu isn't close friends with any of them, because he could have given them a heads up that he was feeling sick.

·
Registered
627 Posts
No one bothered to stick around, I guess.

I also guess that Radu isn't close friends with any of them, because he could have given them a heads up that he was feeling sick.
Since the start of the year Albot withdrew from Auckland, Australian Open and Montpellier. It's his 4th withdrawal in a row -- it should have been expected really.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Since the start of the year Albot withdrew from Auckland, Australian Open and Montpellier. It's his 4th withdrawal in a row -- it should have been expected really.
Disappointed that Popyrin didn't stick around. Marseille qualifying isn't far in distance and he had a few days.

·
Registered
26,042 Posts
Someone wrote Popyrin was first LL. So I guess Rose couldn't really expect that Popyrin wouldn't sign up and withdrawals were not likely given the big prize money.

·
Registered
13,696 Posts
Emphatic way to cut the losing streak.
um, this isn't a win.

its a walkover. if he loses the next match he's on a 3-match skid

·
Registered
13,696 Posts
Buda's sense of humour = 0%
I probably have the most established sense of humour here

There was just nothing indicating any humor in your post, since under your premise, it would have been humorous alone had he ended a losing streak by a non effort.

Even the replies to your post assume its truthfulness and engage in more humorous aspects of your premise.

·
Registered
13,696 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts