·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done Łukasz. :yeah:

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
Dolgopolov seems even more overrated than Gasquet was at that age.
It seems to be my fate to fall for overrated guys. :lol: That was a crappy performance from Alex, very few lights and lots of shadows.

·
A happy person
44,895 Posts
OMG Łukasz!!!!! :hug: :aparty: :woohoo: :woohoo: Great win, he played very well in the last set.. At least compared to the other two. :lol:

Dolgopolov wasn't that good. Hope he won't continue this. :hug:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Dolgopolov seems even more overrated than Gasquet was at that age.
Not sure about that. I don't think many people are expecting Dolgopolov to win a slam. Even as a fan of his, I don't expect that at all. He's way too inconsistent for that.

Terrible loss here. Can't understand why he wouldn't play the SA clay swing. Then again maybe I do, because these tournaments probably bring in more Benjamins for entry.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Dolgolpolov's ill--he'd asked to play later in the week to give himself chance to get better, but as there was literally no-one else available he agreed to play today. Not saying the result would have been majorly different tomorrow or Wednesday (he really is that haphazard), but it's a shame it had to happen this way.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Dolgolpolov's ill--he'd asked to play later in the week to give himself chance to get better, but as there was literally no-one else available he agreed to play today. Not saying the result would have been majorly different tomorrow or Wednesday (he really is that haphazard), but it's a shame it had to happen this way.
It's not like he was playing Davis Cup. Why not get to Rotterdam early?...If it's the travel sickness that is bothering him.

·
Registered
209 Posts
No, he has the flu. Nothing to do with any long-standing condition; arriving earlier wouldn't have made a jot of difference. ;)

Reactions: v-money

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
dissapointing Dolgopolov......... :eek:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Dolgo has the flu, and it showed.
Krajicek was actually pretty surprised that he agreed to play on this first day at all. Too bad, Alex... :hug:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Alex :sad:, get well soon man.

Diana :yeah:.

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Dolgo has the flu, and it showed.
Krajicek was actually pretty surprised that he agreed to play on this first day at all. Too bad, Alex... :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I only entered this thread for this. I mean, If one of my favs would lose in R1 I would be so pissed off. I don't know how you can be so... quiet after that.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Diana :D

Get better Alex :hug:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts