·
Registered
22,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For the ladies.

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts
Ivan looked like an old man out there, last game he didn't even care.

Some fine ass single handed backhand passes from Huta at the end. I think Jesse deserved this one.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
Ivan looked like an old man out there, last game he didn't even care.
He looked sick to me, very slow and sweating heavily after one game.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I think something was wrong with Ivan physically. At one point, he aborted his service motion, took a couple steps back, and unleashed half a bucket of snot at the courts.

Low quality match in the first, didn't see much of the second. Nice win for Huta though, he can pull of some huge shots occasionally.

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts
He looked sick to me, very slow and sweating heavily after one game.
Indeed, at one point he needed a towel because there was sweat falling off his head.

He looked like he has the flu or something. He has always been pretty slow but the sweat on his forehead was just ridiculous.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Legenda :sad:

Jesse has gorgeous eyes :hearts:

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
Legenda :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Ljubo :sad:, pretty disappointing season so far...

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
Ljubo said after Zagreb's degeneric defeat that he feels fresh and motivated, just he needs matches to get better. this is the right way to get it

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
He played just like that against Karol Beck in Zagreb, but Karol wasn´t able to beat that Ljubicic ...

·
Registered
10,230 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
50,890 Posts
Great win for Jesse, the women (and men!) of Rotterdam get another chance to gaze into his eyes.

Ljubo, it may be time to call it a day, but samanosuke showed Ljubo can bounce back, so we'll see.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts