Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Why the fuck is Ferrero playing in indoors, instead of the South American clay tournaments? :retard:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
:woohoo:

good to see that gaba's talent hasnt all gone to waste

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Juanqui.... :eek: :speakles: :help: :tape: :bolt:

Looked to me as if he wasn't actually interested at all. Lacklustre performance. JCF = in absentia. Can I say T.J.? :tape:

Anyway, Congrats Gaba! :hatoff:

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
I hope Mahut does the same against Robredo and we will have our wednesday evening match for sure.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
JCF had a lot of ranking points to defend in February so this result sucks.
Full credit to Gaba though for recording an impressive victory over an opponent ranked 112 places above him. From the US Open last August onwards, he lost 10 consecutive maindraw matches to plummet down the rankings and out of the top 100, but this victory should be a confidence booster for him.

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
*waits for someone to post a mug picture*

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
You beauty, $1,000 into 4,000

cheers Gaba :yeah:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Andre♥;6595539 said:
Why the fuck is Ferrero playing in indoors, instead of the South American clay tournaments? :retard:
:lol: Because his best surface is actually grass.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Andre♥;6595794 said:

If you look at the past 3 years, in 05 his best GS result was at Wimbledon (4th rd), 06 - equal best in Wimbledon also (3rd rd), and in 07 his best grand slam result is also at Wimbledon (reaching the quarters). :angel:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
He actually got prettier since I have seen him last time ; a couple of years ago :rocker:
You find any old scrubber pretty, Nathi ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts