Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
justice for all
18,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have I just seen?
Could have been choke of the year easily. In set 2 Busta was 0/8 on BP-s then lost a TB. In set two Busta finally broke at the 4th occasion but then gave his serve straight back (didn’t face any BP-s before). Then he broke again and went up 5-3 40-0 to set up 3 MP-s just to give away 5 straight points to concede his serve for 4-5. Then he went 40-0 on Mannarino serve to set up 3 more MP-s. Wasted first of them but unfortunately converted the 2nd one.
What a shame. This was WTA-like comedy gold.

·
Registered
907 Posts
That was otherworldly pushing from PCB. Not a bad tactic against Mannarino who likes some pace and angles to work with, but it was extremely tedious. The match (on indoor hardcourt, remember?) went for almost three hours and, per TV stats, PCB never hit a volley winner.

·
Registered
14,480 Posts
^PCB went to the net twice and lost the point both times.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
PCB is so pathetic and this match confirms he’s a talentless and weaponless pusher. However, Mannarino is a disgusting ball boy abusing cockbag so PCB winning actually managed to do tennis a solid.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I saw most of the first set yesterday. Mannarino must be a frustrating player to follow all year if anyone actually does on here. Gets himself into the rallies nicely and then in the next shot just hits a UE into the net under little pressure. Must've done it 5-6 times in what I watched yesterday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts