Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
justice for all
15,155 Posts
The better player won in the end. The funny thing was FAA went 0/9 on break points in 2nd set and lost it while Struff went 0/5 on break points in 3rd set and lost it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Well like Tuggy said it wasn't pretty. Felix had chances to put the match away early in the second set with 6 BP opportunities in the opening game and then another 2 chances I believe at 1-1. Then he completely lost it mentally. He was even down 0-40 in the opening game of the 3rd set, recovered and won the next 5 points. These types of matches are sometimes what's needed to things around. I'm very impressed that he managed to win it and thought for sure he would lose when he was down 0-40 in the 3rd. Game still needs to get better but at this point we've got celebrate what we can as Felix fans!

·
Registered
16,777 Posts
Finally FAA delivers, he should beat those whom he supposed to beat and this is a good start for that.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Possibly a bit boring match to watch yes, but finally a much needed win for FAA.

I'm not a big fan, but still it hasn't been that nice to see the young guy suffer on court.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,559 Posts

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
I doubt that there are many fans of the German.

0 titles, 0 finals and about 5 ATP semi-finals, I think, in his career. He doesn't have a particularly appealing style of play, nor does he have much personality (on court).

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
A very boring match, I wonder if Struff fans exist.
Well , tards only exist for the big 3 - some Murray, Wawrinka , some onfire next genner, some Kyrgios nuts, a few deluded Delpo fans. For the rest players there are fans , tennis followers , casual viewrs

But yeah there are

1 - 12 of 12 Posts