Registered
1,729 Posts
Re: Rotterdam MTF Tennis Elbow tournament - Draw's out, First/Second Round

We already have a Semifinalist, I think that's legit :shrug:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

SFvan making his 4th consecutive appearance!
GL in future tournaments @Tomek. :hug:

CAN I MAKE MY FIRST FINAL PRETTY PLEASE? :hysteric:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

Like I said, first time semifinalists eat me up for breakfast :shrug: I have no idea who lost so many SF without making a final :tears: I know Krunic lost like 7 or 8 QF before finally making a final, but this is ridiculous :tears:

Not to mention the errors, damn, he didn't even need to push that well :sobbing: :lol:
GL in your final :p

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

citizen_insane def. lazar. 7-6(3)

Really fun match, full of drama. Lazar led 4-2, playing some fantastic defensive tennis, lobbing me left and right like it was nothing. Then he probably realized that he's in the lead and allowed me to break back, a choke which I gracefully accepted. We held serve until 6-5 when I had 2 MPs on his serve, but this time he was clutch, playing some of his best tennis of the match, not only defending but also making me run left and right, missing nothing. My knees got a bit weak, but fortunately that was the final appearance of clutchzar, so the TB against chokezar was a pretty straightforward affair.

All in all, really competitive match, looking forward to playing you again on clay.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #127

DEar people,

At the conference I almost got a lung inflammation, I need to rest the next three days and I'm gonna log in tonight to see how far this tournament has gone.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #128

Why did @Darth Revan advance by w/o tho? And what happened to @Tomek.?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #130

Ok, for now I'll to declare something and this will be on discord as well:

No accusation of cheating against someone without proof!

If I hear that players accuse others that they cheat in public, they get in danger of losing points in the rankings. If you worry that a certain player cheats, then tell me that in a pm privately and I'll keep an eye on it (and discuss with a very few from managames on that). Otherwise calm yourselves and take this game easy. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #131

Why did neither of @Darth Revan and @Mark Lenders post the scoreline here? :scratch:

Guys, post always the scores in this thread otherwise I'll have massive problems with the draw later on.

Gragra got disqualified and lazar advanced by wo against Chase Visa.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

citizen_insane def. Nadalsknees 6-2

Oddly laggy match. First I had to rehost because we couldn't do anything despite a relatively normal ping. Then during the match we had a few 10-15 sec lag spikes that we had to wait out. Other than that, a pretty alright match, although definitely not one of Knees' best performances, it's clear that he's still looking for more optimal stats. I liked his aggressive net play though :yeah:

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Damn accusations of cheating now also? This is becoming the real MTF right here. Drama all around. And a poor IBM of course stuck in the middle of it all. Now I lost all my matches with winning a max of two games a set against everybody up till now. I knew something was wrong;)

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

citizen_insane def. ChallengerPusher 6-4

Great match, played in good spirits, some fantastic points and a really nice exchange at the net at the end. ChallengerPusher is a fierce competitor with an absolute monster of a serve that sometimes can only be stopped by external factors. I'm already looking forward to our future encounters. See you in Indian Wells!

·
Registered
201 Posts

Wow, wonderful champion. Who defeats Show7 needs to win :worship:

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

Citizen Insane is Djokovic, Federer and Nadal rolled into one:grin2:

·
The special one
13,884 Posts

Citizen_insane winning a tournament he enters is more ND than Nadal winning RG.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

Why did neither of @Darth Revan and @Mark Lenders post the scoreline here? :scratch:

Guys, post always the scores in this thread otherwise I'll have massive problems with the draw later on.

Gragra got disqualified and lazar advanced by wo against Chase Visa.
I was sure I did :scratch:

I won that one 6-2

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

hey mates , I am interviewing @lazar. on lazyGOAT tv , I will make a video of the answers I will use some material from the game in the interview as well I hope it will be entertaining and special

so I thought I would do with some questions from his colleagues as well ? , please send me a dm or in the discord's inbox if you have any special questions for lazar's intervew , or if you are too lazy ( and I don't like that option) just post the questions here .. and I don't like it because of SURPRISE REASONS , SUSPENSE REASONS ... etc etc .

however send me your questions mates :

@IBM
@Looch
@Cloren

@cmchelsea
@citizen_insane
@InfoKenway

@ProudSerb

@Joe Speedboot
@Nadalsknees
@heyhey11

@Tennis Pacifist