Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get over your league loss and get a few ranking points.

Credits: Phenomenadal

The rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join! (aka First TE Amendment)

2. A random draw will be made after that the deadline to commit for this tournament ends. Late Entries could be accepted here. You can play your matches as soon as the draw comes out.

3. You have to talk with your opponent to find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find a pleasant date or talk personally per pm. Make sure to clear with your partner who's gonna host etc.

Besides I've just created a Discord-server you can join. It could help to arrange your match better than on mtf. Link is the following:
https://discord.gg/xvsFDA3

Please try to register there with your mtf nick if you want to join the server, otherwise I'll kick you out of it. All the banter belongs here ofc, these threads should remain as the main platform of MTF TE.

4. Organisers shall decide a winner if a match takes several days to take place. Simple rule: Who's more active in the thread, shall advance if his/her opponent doesn't respond.

5. No time for a match, although you joined? No problem, just hand a w/o and announce it here. Your opponent advances to the next round.

6. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow Rotterdam tournament, surface is Indoor Hardcourt. Format is Best-Of-One regular set in Realistic Mode.

7. The hoster has to choose the option 'Simulation controls' under the setting 'controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off and Tiredness on.

8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to use Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to be even able to host matches.

9. Once you have finished the match, make sure someone posts the scoreline in this thread. However, it's nice to let others take a glimpse at your match stats for banter.

10. Played your match and still up for a match or you're waiting for your opponent? Try to play a league match then.

Have fun and don't take it seriously.

After reading the MTF TEn Commandments carefully, we're gonna play the MTF Tennis Elbow Rotterdam tournament which will replace the 2017 Rotterdam points in the rankings.

Entry deadline is Saturday, 9th of February noon GMT, draw will be made by then

You can download this game for free:

https://www.managames.com/tennis/game_en.html

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: Rotterdam MTF Tennis Elbow tournament - Ship ahoy

Blast from the past

Past Draws

Aye, worth a look mate.

===

Rankings

With new function: Career high next to your rankings. CH means Career highlight which is your best ranking position in your career

Points to defend:

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

You can post now :yeah:

·
Registered
878 Posts

In

·
The special one
13,838 Posts

Looking at these rankings @enlightenedth can end the dominance of GOATsknees and get the no1 ranking here. Last year at this tournament grandad became the oldest no1 player, now in 2019 history can be made at this tournament once again.

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Looking at these rankings @enlightenedth can end the dominance of GOATsknees and get the no1 ranking here. Last year at this tournament grandad became the oldest no1 player, now in 2019 history can be made at this tournament once again.
Exactly, Knees is currently leading by 40 points in the live rankings and he's got to defend here and in Dubai quite a bunch of points. If enlightenedth wins this tournament, he becomes #1 no matter what Knees does.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

So as I noticed many of us encountered this " your pc is not reachable thing " while hosting , I encountered that too , so I talked to @IBM and @enlightenedth .. they helped me ( especially @enlightenedth ) and thankfully I was able to host like an average male

** first of all you will need to open the port 4321 in the router settings , and this is a tutorial on how to access your router settings :

alright you are now in your router settings page , now you should look for something called " port forwarding " , it depends on which router you are using , in my case I did this

I clicked on " application " a menu appeared I chose " NAT " another menu appeared and I chose " port forwarding " , just look for the " port forwarding " thing and you shall find it , if you don't find it tell me which router you are using and I will call Mr . enlight. to help you , HE IS VERY PATIENT :sport:

** ok now after clicking on the " port forwarding " thing .. this page appeared :

you fill it EXACTLY like the photo except for the " LAN host ip address " thing , you have your own and you should find it like this :

**now you know your LAN ip address , just copy and paste it in the " LAN host ip address " field like in the photo .

** hit " add "

** now the port shall appear in the list I point to in the photo .

PERFECT , now you opened the port in the router settings , you will need to open it in the firewall settings as well .. and this is a tutorial on how you do it just make sure you choose " UDP " not " TCP " :

now you shall host JUST FINE

that's all I did to solve the problem :shrug: , I hope it will work for you too mates :shrug:

cheers :sport:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts

Seems like it’s a NERDDDDD festival around here

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

So as I noticed many of us encountered this " your pc is not reachable thing " while hosting , I encountered that too , so I talked to @IBM and @enlightenedth .. they helped me ( especially @enlightenedth ) and thankfully I was able to host like an average male

** first of all you will need to open the port 4321 in the router settings , and this is a tutorial on how to access your router settings :

alright you are now in your router settings page , now you should look for something called " port forwarding " , it depends on which router you are using , in my case I did this

I clicked on " application " a menu appeared I chose " NAT " another menu appeared and I chose " port forwarding " , just look for the " port forwarding " thing and you shall find it , if you don't find it tell me which router you are using and I will call Mr . enlight. to help you , HE IS VERY PATIENT :sport:

** ok now after clicking on the " port forwarding " thing .. this page appeared :

you fill it EXACTLY like the photo except for the " LAN host ip address " thing , you have your own and you should find it like this :

**now you know your LAN ip address , just copy and paste it in the " LAN host ip address " field like in the photo .

** hit " add "

** now the port shall appear in the list I point to in the photo .

PERFECT , now you opened the port in the router settings , you will need to open it in the firewall settings as well .. and this is a tutorial on how you do it just make sure you choose " UDP " not " TCP " :

now you shall host JUST FINE

that's all I did to solve the problem :shrug: , I hope it will work for you too mates :shrug:

cheers :sport:
Thanks man, GOAT :worship:
@cmchelsea and @SetPointDown does that solve your problem?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

In

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

Can't leave Rotterdam go by now can I:yeah:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Krajicek desperately wants me in - judging by his email - and Dutch fans on Twitter - so i guess i have no other choice.

In.

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 145 Posts