Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Never thought I lived to see the day where a portuguese player reached a QF of a ATP grass tournament :worship:

With a good chance of reaching SF and even F.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Re: Rosmalen R2: [Q]João Sousa def. [Q]Mate Pavic 6-4 6-2

:lol: unexpected, well done

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sousa had 4 wins on grass until this week and now he has won 4 on the trot :) finally getting a good draw
Indeed. One can say that vulture has a ridiculous open draw for him, this week, but if one deserves it, hten it's him. You really have to look at his draws. Always drawing Nole, Murray, Federer at the first rounds. The only open draw other than this week (Casablanca) he did crew it by losing it to Carballes Baena. Good to see he is taking full advantadge now.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Never thought I lived to see the day where a portuguese player reached a QF of a ATP grass tournament :worship:

With a good chance of reaching SF and even F.
Well it took the withdrawal of the #1 seed in the draw and a match against the world #475 to do it but, woo-hoo! Go Portugal! :bowdown: :spit:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it took the withdrawal of the #1 seed in the draw and a match against the world #475 to do it but, woo-hoo! Go Portugal! :bowdown: :spit:
In all fairness, he would probably still defeated Ferrer the way he is playing on Grass. We know Kavcic was already eliminated from Wimbledon, but pray for other titans like him (Sousa) to make you hero's life misarable once again in a slam. :wavey:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
In all fairness, he would probably still defeated Ferrer the way he is playing on Grass. We know Kavcic was already eliminated from Wimbledon, but pray for other titans like him (Sousa) to make you hero's life misarable once again in a slam. :wavey:
:spit: i thought you were kidding the other time you called this. no words :lol:

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Not a hope! Ferrer is too consistent for Sousa on any surface

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
this. i mean, this is a joke. LL, pavic...and same can be said about de bakker earning a wc, now wo...both of them so lucky. one of them will make the semis here, and both of them were so lucky this week

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Incredible luck with the draw, but that's happening sometimes and I'm glad Sousa made it to QF. Now vs de Bakker.

On the other side, please Sauletekis and other Portuguese posters, don't scream of joy now, my previous post still stands, Sousa only beat mugs this grass court season and took a set from rusty Fed.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Incredible luck with the draw, but that's happening sometimes and I'm glad Sousa made it to QF. Now vs de Bakker.

On the other side, please Sauletekis and other Portuguese posters, don't scream of joy now, my previous post still stands, Sousa only beat mugs this grass court season and took a set from rusty Fed.
SOUSA!! SOUSA!! SOUSA!! SOUSA!! SOUSA!! SOUSA!! :wavey:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
What does Kavcic have to do with anything? :spit:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts