Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check her out on his website :inlove:

this thread is obviously directed at those who know who he is (which excludes most of you as his name is not andy murray)

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Are you broke and need the V-cash that badly?

Seriously the multilingual Haitian sensation Agenor wasn't a bad player in his time and has done well for himself.

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GeorgeWHitler said:
Are you broke and need the V-cash that badly?

Seriously the multilingual Haitian sensation Agenor wasn't a bad player in his time and has done well for himself.
i dont give a flying **** about the V-cash :p . i have never played with it. but i am posting because i have a dream. i have a dream that one day the board will have threads about players other than murray. and the idiots on here (half the posters)wont even know who he is...so i thought i'd give them a new name.

·
124,507 Posts
federer express said:
i dont give a flying **** about the V-cash :p . i have never played with it. but i am posting because i have a dream. i have a dream that one day the board will have threads about players other than murray. and the idiots on here (half the posters)wont even know who he is...so i thought i'd give them a new name.
A great cause and I'll support it and I am still getting used to using smileys. Yes, I think the Kent Carlsson appreciation society will meet during the great weeks of Bucharest and Palermo, it will consist of the number of brain cells between the 95 % - 94,9%.

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GeorgeWHitler said:
A great cause and I'll support it and I am still getting used to using smileys. Yes, I think the Kent Carlsson appreciation society will meet during the great weeks of Bucharest and Palermo, it will consist of the number of brain cells between the 95 % - 94,9%.
we need more threads about these guys.... (i'm gonna do my bit from now on)

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
federer express said:
I can only agree about that and I'm looking forward to it.:)

·
124,507 Posts
federer express said:
I have one lined up for sure about Bobo Zivojinovic.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I was looking for Agenor, a couple of days ago...by the ATP site. I went to players, sorted by Haiti...none found. (I was glad they had that part of the site fixed though.)

Sooo, I guessed that he was retired (again, as it turns out.--) When I looked him up by "google-ing" his last name and then hitting images, ...my goodness what a large jaw. Almost as big as Jay Leno's...and bigger than mine.

So, he's got a pretty wife, eh? More power to him. As to the linesman apparently giving Agenor the finger...maybe he had a sprain?

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Tonya :inlove:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was a fan of Agenor for several years. So, I know who he is. :cool: He was fun to watch, actually.

His wife is beautiful!!!

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
uNIVERSE mAN said:
his wife is an old piece of dirt, just like him.
:D Alright mate, relax!!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I still remember this stunning match vs Prinosil in RG 94 where he won 14/12 in the fifth. All the crowd was behind him, entertaining.

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
I remember he beat a young and rising Bruguera at RG in 89 and then lost to Chang in the 4th round or QF in Chang's run. He also lost a 5 setter to granpa Connors in '91 in the 2nd or 3rd round. Then there was that wild match with Prinosil after which he was beaten badly by Sergi. Not a bad career all in all.

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
I remember Agenor and Zivojinovic. If I am not mistaken Ronald was born in Morroco because his father was a diplomat. I also remember that he has an academy for tennis. Anyway, nice to see his picture with his wife.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
uNIVERSE mAN said:
his wife is an old piece of dirt, just like him.
:eek: :spit: :spit:

i just saw Nacho Libre so i temporarily highly susceptible to outrageous humor. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts