Murray/Peers v Lopez/Melzer
Bye v (4)Matkowski/Zimonjic

(8)Bolelli/Fognini v Bye
Rosol/Simon v Kyrgios/Sock
Isner/Querrey v (wc)Donati/Napolitano
Bye v (2)Dodig/Melo

·
21,326 Posts
meaning they are splitting up or some other reason? Went very well for them in Istanbul so seems strange to me
Don't see any reason to think too much of it. They surely entered both Madrid and Rome before Istanbul. Same probably holds for RG too.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Robert is so random these days that I don't have any clue of what's going on with him, neither his friends. He just wants to travel with his girlfriend and that's it. *annoyed*

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Robert is so random these days that I don't have any clue of what's going on with him, neither his friends. He just wants to travel with his girlfriend and that's it. *annoyed*
yeah got no idea what he is doing. Used to update his blog and be quite open with fans of doubles tennis. Now he is very random indeed. Maybe he just wanna travel and have fun alright

Even his matches are random. Like winning first set 6-2 to lose the next 0-6? Ofc Tomic might wanna focus on the singles anyway but should have done much better

·
Registered
37 Posts
Why is he dating a 22 yr old anyway ? What could a 38 yr old male have in common with a 22 yr old woman. She must be costing him a fortune. Silly old fool. His career seems to be fading away a bit. This is a lesson for top doubles players not to quit a good pairing when you are having the best years of your career thinking you will do better with a different partners. Who's idea was it to end the Lindstedt/Tecau pairing ? I presume it was Lindstedt.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Why is he dating a 22 yr old anyway ? What could a 38 yr old male have in common with a 22 yr old woman. She must be costing him a fortune. Silly old fool. His career seems to be fading away a bit. This is a lesson for top doubles players not to quit a good pairing when you are having the best years of your career thinking you will do better with a different partners. Who's idea was it to end the Lindstedt/Tecau pairing ? I presume it was Lindstedt.
Think it was sort of a mutual decision. They had lost 3 Wimbledon finals in a row among other things. Lindstedt probably desperately wanted to win a slam before his career was over. He teamed up with Kubot and got to win a slam. Not sure he had won a slam with Tecau if they didn't split.

Winning a slam was probably not good for Lindstedts career though, because that got a huge monkey off his back. Now he wont feel bad about never having won a slam, and while he previously was a fitness freak for his age i'm not sure he works as hard anymore.

As for dating a 22 yr old... who wouldn't? :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Actually, it was Horia's idea. He wanted to change a little bit and is doing great with Rojer, and well, Robert has a grand slam now hahaha. Robert never quits his partnerships, they all say THAT'S IT before him lol. But yeah, no idea what's up with dating that girl (apart from being hot), he's obviously out of focus and just wanting to have fun, that's his priority now, and she's obviously doing what young girls do. She said in front of the whole Bastad tournament that they were not dating and made him look like a fool there, always saying that she's gonna get a job and getting him into trouble. Everything single thing is annoying and I'm worried with him. Silly old fool indeed.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
She said in front of the whole Bastad tournament that they were not dating and made him look like a fool there
:haha: Is she swedish? Any photo?

·
Banned
1,221 Posts

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Chardy/Anderson d. Bryans 6-1 7-5

Bryans broke back 4*-3 in the 2nd (bet Chardy was serving lol), lost again serve at 5-5.

It seems they can't win a match against big serves these days.

·
MONSOON season.
82,261 Posts
Wow Chardy/Anderson :eek: Allez Jérémy :banana:

Great win for Donati/Napolitano in the 1R and they are holding their own currently against the second seeds.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Early exit for Bolellini on home soil - 6-2 1-6 4-10 against Kyrgios/Sock. :( :(
In second set from 1-0 lead with break they lost 6 games in a row. :( :(

1 - 20 of 43 Posts