• Diego in two

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Diego in three

Votes: 14 51.9%
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
A big chance for both. They might not be very talented players but they both work very hard and its nice to see that pay off.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
A big chance for both. They might not be very talented players but they both work very hard and its nice to see that pay off.
Shapovalov, not talented ? What do you call then a talented player ? Shapo is one of the best shot maker in the current area. And to have the skills of Diego, good hand, beautiful footwork, you need some talent too, not only work.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Shapovalov, not talented ? What do you call then a talented player ? Shapo is one of the best shot maker in the current area. And to have the skills of Diego, good hand, beautiful footwork, you need some talent too, not only work.
Hitting the ball hard doesn't mean you are talented in the case of Shapovalov. I never saw Shapovalov beat or even challenge a good player in a big match so I can't give him too much credit. Schwartzman has very good tennis skills but is obviously very small. Height is kinda the ultimate talent. It limits his potantial a lot.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Hitting the ball hard doesn't mean you are talented in the case of Shapovalov. I never saw Shapovalov beat or even challenge a good player in a big match so I can't give him too much credit. Schwartzman has very good tennis skills but is obviously very small. Height is kinda the ultimate talent. It limits his potantial a lot.
Shapovalov beat Nadal in the Masters 1000 of Montreal in 2017 just a few weeks before Rafa won the US Open, and we know that Nadal usually plays well in Canada.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
since shavapovalov is most likely a challenger-scrub i've never heard of i'd say schwartzman with a double bagel and one point short of a golden match because DF on MP.
If you've never heard of him your knowledge of current tennis is lamentable
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
They are both massively talented players, to do what Diego does at his height, and Shap anyone who knows anything knows about Shap's talent, it's the first thing people know about him

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
What you didn't watch davis cup last year?
He beat Goffin at the USo last week, there are many many more, he beat Nadal when he was 18 years old in the masters in Montreal.
Sorry but you are woefully ignorant of the game and really should learn at least the basics before posting.
UNless you're about 13 years old? Then I understand

·
Registered
999 Posts
Let the better DS win.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
do you actually know a player called shavapovalov? is he any good?
No-one can say or even spell his name, it's true--my apologies, my bad.
I do know a player named Shopsalotoslov, a nice rapper from Tel aviv who plays a little tennis.
A real show off!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts