·
Registered
943 Posts
Rome SF: [2] Federer def. Wawrinka 6-4 6-2

Wawrinka was bad

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

Clown played the game of his life against Nadal, 150% etc :mad::mad:... j/k.

Good backhands from Fed today, made quite a few explosive shots. On to another year of at least 1 final in the European clay season, hope he can carry this form against the real deal tomorrow.

edit: <1 hour match :lol:

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Re: Rome SF: Federer def. Wawrinka 6-4 6-2

Bad match, truly awful by Wawrinka after being up 3-0* in the first set. I don't understand what happened after that.

But Federer was GOATing again on his BH side, especially in the 2nd set. The returns were great too.

·
Premium Member
8,489 Posts
Re: Federer beats Wawrinka 6-4, 6-2

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

·
Registered
59,365 Posts

Pathetic from Wawrinka from 3-0 up :facepalm:
Having said that, aside from that disaster of a first service game, Fed was very solid, and that return game for the double break was 2006esque.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts

That was the lamest shit I have ever seen. I guess that's what I get for putting faith in Stan. At least the final will exciting.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

What is there to say? Fed is the GOAT :worship: SLow start but stellar finish. Love him to death :hearts:

·
Registered
21,934 Posts

Fognini couldn't give such a lack of effort if he tried, hopefully Wawrinka gets a well deserved suspension.

·
Registered
29,420 Posts

Truly an anticlimactic match. Fed played smart. Wawrinka played badly, just never got into rhythm and Fed's slices made it even harder for him. Reload for RG Stan.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Re: Rome SF: [2] Federer def. Wawrinka 6-4 6-2

Did anyone really expect anything else? Feel sorry for the poor people who paid good money for the ticket.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts