Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Generous effort from Federer by inviting a guest appearance from the Federer Circus from 2 Match points up. :haha:

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Hilarious second set lapse by Fed.

Before that match under his control, I would say.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Fed went from 6-3,6-2 with no break points and no double faults served in 55 minutes- clinical rapid performance to 6-3,7-5 serve broken on consecutive occasion and an extra 20 minutes spent out on the court.

Lucky it was Judy Murray he was facing and not a more clutch player or he would've paid the price.

·
Premium Member
9,061 Posts
Poor from Federer. It should have been an easy 6-3 6-2 but Chokerer decided to make an appearance. How the hell do you choke against Anderson? :facepalm:

But after what happened in the last two clay masters, at least he is beating players that he should be beating.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I am still pissed about the commercial about playing with dolls. Why did you make me see that one more time Roger?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Nice training session for GOAT.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
That service game at 5-5 sums up Anderson's career, momentum on his side, match turning so he plays a shit game.

·
Premium Member
29,587 Posts
Up until 6-3 5-2, it was a really solid performance from Federer, probably his best on clay this season. Then he mentally checked out before the match was over. Terrible to see. He's lucky he was facing Chokerson.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
55,261 Posts
Disgusting what happened from *5-2 up. Broken once with 2 MPs. Ok. That happens. Broken twice? Recipe for disaster. If it was Raonic...:scared:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Disgusting what happened from *5-2 up. Broken once with 2 MPs. Ok. That happens. Broken twice? Recipe for disaster. If it was Raonic...:scared:
not the first time. Didn't Roger choke a 5-1 set against Tsonga before?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts