Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Musetti seemed to be a bit injured, after he got broken he kind of gave up, apart from a few extremely flashy winners. Koepfer was very solid and he was clutch, especially when facing breakpoints.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Bad result after beating 2 former top players even though they both were way out of form. This Koepfer guy looks like a generic journeyman.

·
Registered
17,971 Posts
The Wunderkind just reached the end of the road here. He was tired by having played so many matches in a row, mentally exhausted and also plagued by a minor shoulder injury.
Nothing to see here, move along.

·
Premium Member
11,547 Posts
Musetti has the closes thing I have seen to an all court game since Federer ... maybe Tsitsipas

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
To get it out of the way early, let me say to Musetti: Retire now dude. Clearly your skills have declined since your peak of… 24 hours ago. You’re just embarrassing yourself.
Exactly. Far too old already to learn new tricks or skills anyway, so why bother indeed.
I'm amazed that only you saw the truth here though.

·
Premium Member
11,547 Posts
Exactly. Far too old already to learn new tricks or skills anyway, so why bother indeed.
Olderer ,Oldedetti

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
911 Posts
It was either that or proclaim him the future GOAT. There's no in-between at MTF.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
It was either that or proclaim him the future GOAT. There's no in-between at MTF.
I guess we all know that, far too well, just the others didn't obey these clear rules.
But gongrats to you, for sticking to the strict MTF protocol. The only right one there is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts