Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a shitshow, Sinner got broken when serving at 4-5 in the last 2 sets. The ending was hilarious, Jannik missed the easiest smash in the world, Djokovic would be proud.
Dimitrov - 19 winenrs, 43 unforced errors.
Sinner - 20 winners, 65 unforced errors.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
The Stickman will be absolutely annihilated by anyone playing decent tennis. That was an utter joke, all topped off by that smash.

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
The number of unforced errors LMAO

Thank God I did not watch a second of this crap.

Reactions: ivanban

·
justice for all
16,771 Posts
Dafaq? Did Sinner get injured in the middle of that?
He’s lost a few close matches lately - hope it’s just bad luck/ coincidence.

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
Can't wait to see Nadal feasting on this mug's soul.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Strong combination of fluke-shots and choking opponent here for Dimug to win set 2 and 3.

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
Dafaq? Did Sinner get injured in the middle of that?
He’s lost a few close matches lately - hope it’s just bad luck/ coincidence.
He was barely bending his knee after the 2nd, this Bulgarian's luck hitting new heights.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
I laughed IRL when Sinner netted that last smash. Djokovic would have been proud. I wonder if that Spinner42 guy still thinks Jannik's mentality is "fine". Ugh

Terrible match. Dimitrov was there for the taking but Sinner just couldn't string a couple of good points together when he needed it. Nah, this won't do.

As for Grigor, he won't last long playing at this level.

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
Strong combination of fluke-shots and choking opponent here for Dimug to win set 2 and 3.

Some Dimitards will have you believe this wasn't a choke.

·
Registered
9,384 Posts
Reactions: scriabina

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Well done, Dimi! Haters in ruins. Mission accomplished!

Reactions: dDreamer

·
Your visions will happen
49,953 Posts
Sinner looked hampered in the 3rd, gait obviously changed. Terrible Djokosmash to finish. Still like him as a prospect, he'll be winning these types of matches soon

Dimitrov was defensive and slicing as usual, can be had by the right player

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
What makes Dmitrov a "mug," pray tell?
Seems like a rather mean-spirited remark for a player who is regarded as one of the nicest on tour.
What doesn't? Disgusting slice bot, celebrating errors, vulture of the highest order.

As for nicest on tour, let me know if he apologized yet for threatening Carreno.

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
Sinner looked hampered in the 3rd, gait obviously changed. Terrible Djokosmash to finish. Still like him as a prospect, he'll be winning these types of matches soon

Experts here will have you believe Sinner was fit and it was Dimitrav's puff shots that made Sinner bomb everything out 3 meters wide unlike the first set and half.

·
Your visions will happen
49,953 Posts
Experts here will have you believe Sinner was fit and it was Dimitrav's puff shots that made Sinner bomb everything out 3 meters wide unlike the first set and half.
Haha well I know you don't like Grigor, he can very easily lose to Shapo/Umbert next round

·
Registered
9,384 Posts

Yeah, at some point I thought he might have been cramping. Fitness needs a lot of work, clearly. Those chicken legs won't cut it.

·
Premium Member
9,292 Posts
Haha well I know you don't like Grigor, he can very easily lose to Shapo/Umbert next round
Bigger chance I win at lotto than Hugo Hobbit winning.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts