Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
RBA ranking is so inflated , i have no idea how he is in the top 20. The last 2 sets he got dominated so much. Belucci went through 7 consecutive games without facing a break point up until serving for the match where he saved two of them.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Thomaz :worship:
Good clay season until now, he's getting closer to the top 50 :)

I hope he'll play well tomorrow, GL against Novak !!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Wow! I didn't expect a win today and after the first I gave up, but Thomaz made a great comeback. :yeah:

·
Registered
18,097 Posts
Good win for the infinitely more talented player and human being :yeah: He gave Djokovic a tough match in Madrid 2011...

·
Registered
68,095 Posts
rba :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
A 17-15 record for a top 20 player is not good. You could call it a disaster
The real disaster is the fact that he is top 20.

He usually dismantles lower ranked players, especially those who can't hit through him consisently. When Bellucci brings his a-game, he is top 15 on clay, and he has the tools to beat a player like RBA.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
RBA ranking is so inflated , i have no idea how he is in the top 20. The last 2 sets he got dominated so much. Belucci went through 7 consecutive games without facing a break point up until serving for the match where he saved two of them.
What's with this "no idea how he is in the top 20" or "how is he ranked so high" being posted around here? Bautista-Agut's slam results last were were 4R, 3R, 3R, 4R, won 2 ATP 250 and reached the final of another last year, scored wins over Del Potro and Berdych. His slam results alone are good enough for a top 20 player.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts