Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, keep your insults to Ilhan, Nadal haters.

Ilhan should have led 3-0 in the first set if not some robbery from linejudges. But oh well. In second set, Nadal was better, and Ilhan started to spray errors, he kinda gave up, and a bit nervous. Missed 2 BPs overall.

Nadal should improve a lot against Isner.

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
Bagel'd the kid.

Expected result.

·
Registered
695 Posts
It was never quite clear to me how some huge population countries like Turkey, India, China and few other can't produce a single quality tennis player.

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
Should have been 6-0 6-0 Ilhan but a combination of shanks dropping in, corrupt officiating, fixed draws, lucky forehands, timewasting, and moonballing prevented fate from ending delusions today.

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts
Nadull wasn't anything special. Don't believe that his form is any good. It's a mirage.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
It was the best match of Nadal's career, it's very unfortunate for him that he has to fight off such immensely tough competition.

·
Registered
695 Posts
It was the best match of Nadal's career, it's very unfortunate for him that he has to fight off such immensely tough competition.
Yes, it was really tough challenge to deal with Marsel's backhand on fire today. That line painting and cross court 190km/h winners.

·
The Last Mohican
24,737 Posts
Loving the panic. Remain sleepless until Garros. Thank you Rafa for losing to Djoko and Murray beforethe slam.
I have no panic. I only have intense eagerness and anticipation in the demolition Novak Djokovic will show the world. I'm not in the least bit concerned of Nadull beating Novak. Not an ounce of panic or doubt.

Huh?
Be happy olderer hasnt played him in this year ... the moment he gets that win - he will be unstoppable. He is addicted
You do realise that every win of Nadull will only make people aware of match-ups right? 23-10, 25-10, 27-10... At this point, it doesn't even matter.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
This win, as we were shown in Madrid, means absolutely nothing.

Bring on Isner

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I have no panic. I only have intense eagerness and anticipation in the demolition Novak Djokovic will show the world. I'm not in the least bit concerned of Nadull beating Novak. Not an ounce of panic or doubt.

You do realise that every win of Nadull will only make people aware of match-ups right? 23-10, 25-10, 27-10... At this point, it doesn't even matter.
Yeah right..

More like ... Federer's reputation is already been trashed - what more harm can be done.

But people like you will have an excuse that Federer was past peak when Nadal beat him ... that he is been past peak since he turned 28 is another matter !

1 - 20 of 54 Posts