·
Registered
4,575 Posts
And that's why we couldn't get Nadal-Gasquet. Seriously, Mugdy? :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Re: Rome R2: [2] Nadal def. Chady 6-0 6-1

Why Rafa couldn't have gotten a Double Bagel here I don't know? The Tennis Channel was covering another match when Chardy won his game.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts

Chardy is useless, hardly news. :lol: Nadal has a tendency to look awesome against players with no weapons at all.

·
Registered
10,499 Posts

Weird thing is match thread was created after 45 minutes and by someone who dislikes him a lot :lol: Nobody cared really, Chardy is terrible.

·
Premium Member
8,283 Posts

Chardy is such a useless player. It seems like he only peaks against Federer, while shits his pants against Djokovic and Nadal. Pathetic!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Weird thing is match thread was created after 45 minutes and by someone who dislikes him a lot :lol: Nobody cared really, Chardy is terrible.
I care about Nadal-Gasquet and felt like a match thread with incorrect player names was the right way to display my anger about Chardy taking out Gagsquet in R1. :armed:

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,625 Posts

Nadal's game just neutralises Chardy big time by hurting his much weaker BH wing and drawing him out of position.
Why Rafa couldn't have gotten a Double Bagel here I don't know? The Tennis Channel was covering another match when Chardy won his game.
well Chardy had to save BP at 0-3 down in second (from GP up). Hit two pt ending serves and drew an error on another pt.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

Nadal's game just neutralises Chardy big time by hurting his much weaker BH wing and drawing him out of position.

well Chardy had to save BP at 0-3 down in second (from GP up). Hit two pt ending serves and drew an error on another pt.
Thanks for the information :)

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Congrats to Mugdy for beating RAFA in R4 at RG!

·
Registered
990 Posts
What a shame Nadal couldn't get the double bagel, would have been more than deserved.

This must be how Chardy thinks you hit a double handed BH, hold the racket with both hands, push it forward towards the ball without any measurement, thought or plan and hope it goes in.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts

·
Registered
14,087 Posts

·
Registered
28,789 Posts

·
|
14,300 Posts
Dull is going to have to improve A LOT to make R4 at RG.
Rafa is twice as good now compared to 2015, and Rafa didn't even drop a set in the first 3 rounds of 2015 Roland Garros : )
And the only guys who have beaten Rafa on clay this year, have no hope on Roland Garros clay, especially Thiem because he can't handle the high bounce at Roland Garros....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts