Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rock on, Griga! :rocker2:

Real clutch when it mattered. Karlovic was in proper robot mode until the tiebreak, but from then on never looked like he could threaten Grigor.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Good win for Grigor who raised his level at the right moment. Karlovic always has the potential to be dangerous but this is the kind of match Grigor should be winning. Get revenge against Berdych next. :yeah:

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good win for Grigor who raised his level at the right moment. Karlovic always has the potential to be dangerous but this is the kind of match Grigor should be winning. Get revenge against Berdych next. :yeah:
Let's hope best mate Dmitry can do us a favour before then. ;)

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Good performance from Grigor, horrible quality match (Karlovic's fault)... It's seriously boring when a servebot faces someone with a fairly decent serve themselves. Just 0 rallies. zzzzzzzz

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Good match from Grigor, didn't get frustrated with Karlovic's bombs, mantained the focus and won easily. Hopefully he can reach the QF's this time.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
This is one of those matches. Whoever wins - tennis loses.
Madrid was over one year ago ffs, just get over it already :facepalm:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Madrid was over one year ago ffs, just get over it already :facepalm:
Who told you that match has anything to do with my view on Divatrov? Do you really think that or you are just out of ideas about how to defend your boy?

By that logic, Wawrinka, Delpo and some others should be bashed by me all the time, and that doesn't seem to be the case. I really like those players. And I can't care less about Madrid, unlike the AO.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Who told you that match has anything to do with my view on Divatrov? Do you really think that or you are just out of ideas about how to defend your boy?

By that logic, Wawrinka, Delpo and some others should be bashed by me all the time, and that doesn't seem to be the case. I really like those players. And I can't care less about Madrid, unlike the AO.
Defend what? You didn't say anything original that was worth Latso's effort. You just parroted the same embarrassing old "Whoever wins - tennis loses" cliche that mug posters always use. :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts