Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I couldn't watch, but i will watch a replay now. From what I have been told and according to the stats, Novak is in peak form and looks more focused and determined than ever. As I said earlier, getting disqualified from the USO will prove to be a blessing in disguise because he will win Rome and RG. If someone asked me earlier whether I would like to see Novak get disqualified from USO to win Rome and RG, I would have said YES right away.

·
justice for all
14,366 Posts
Djokovic was OK as for his first match on clay.
But let's be honest: Caruso is a player who would not trouble the Serb under any circumstances.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I couldn't watch, but i will watch a replay now. From what I have been told and according to the stats, Novak is in peak form and looks more focused and determined than ever. As I said earlier, getting disqualified from the USO will prove to be a blessing in disguise because he will win Rome and RG. If someone asked me earlier whether I would like to see Novak get disqualified from USO to win Rome and RG, I would have said YES right away.
Interesting take. Djokovic was given 66.7% chance to win US Open, now with added rest he is given ~8.1% to win Rome and RG (without the US title).

Not a very good deal.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
As I said earlier, getting disqualified from the USO will prove to be a blessing ...
Well, let's hope we don't get another blessing the next few days. I'm quite looking forward to a Nadal-Djokovic final here in Rome. It has been a while since the two of them met.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

·
Registered
15,513 Posts

·
Registered
15,513 Posts
Sure thing, boss.

Good job on stamping out all the humour. Keep up the good work.
I thought there is time for humor and time for being something else.
Maybe this was just not the time

21 - 40 of 90 Posts