Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay Simone! He was so happy at the end of the match, after all his injury troubles last year I think a win at his home masters meant an awful lot to him.

Wasn't a pretty match, Travaglia was the more aggressive but Simone was mixing up his pace pretty decently.

I think Simone was really helped by all those three setters he won in his recent challenger victories, giving him more confidence in the clutch moments.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
happy to see simone win. he along with andi beck and gilles muller are players i hope get back inside the top 100 by the end of the year, they are too good not to to be

Didnt expect it to be this tight though

raonic up next

·
Registered
597 Posts
Travaglia just too damn unconsistent today, many winners but also so many easy errors. Still the match was so much on his racket but just not enough clutch when serving for match in 30-30, missed two shots while going for it and... But anyway Kudos for Bolelli recovering after pretty damn bad first set, though TBH still expecting a bit better from him after such dominance in challenger courts.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
what a scoreline. well done bolelli, got the points and the win :drool:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
This was NID.
It was crystal clear during the match that Bolelli was going to win, even when he was a set and a break down or a break down in the third set.

What a awesome acting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts