Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
What am I missing? Why would Benoit Paire expect to get some kind of special treatment when he is facing an Italian in Italy?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Glad Sinner took out the trash.
Why this clown believes he should have got some kind of preferential treatment by Roma organization is beyond me. The delusion is hilarious.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I like players who can lose in style. Paire is always acting like he's a combination of Fedalovic without the passion. As if he doesn't even like tennis.

ATP should take care of him.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Imagine being one of the 100 people in the stands who paid ____ dollars to watch Paire not even try.
Not to mention tournament officials, media broadcasters and sponsors.

I’d love to see repeat offenders like Paire, Tomic, etc., get a year’s suspension. Bet that would stop it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Heroic effort from an epic man despite all of the unimaginable circumstances that the USTA, ATP and Rome have had him endure.

The fact he was even able to play was a miracle.

Much respect. 👏

·
Registered
556 Posts
Paire could get away with some of his clowning if he was a fine player, but the fact that he is a mug makes it all annoying as fuck. It's pure attention seeking.
Plus, he's looking for an excuse to have a meltdown so he can say it's the reason he lost.

·
Premium Member
8,956 Posts
Happy to see Sinner healthy again, keep it up.

·
Registered
67,731 Posts

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
I mean could you imagine Nadal doing this or some other players?

A lot of these guys are entitled to be in a position to make money playing tennis. Paire makes more for tanking R1 matches then some people make in a year.

Imagine being one of the 100 people in the stands who paid ____ dollars to watch Paire not even try.
They paid nothing(and even less dollars in Italy lol), since attendees are not allowed there...but yeah

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
Paire was pissed because of Rome schedule.So expected clownery
If he was, just don’t show off or something. He was not forced to play here

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
The precarious thing about Paire is that he isn't your average prick. As far as I know, he's on good terms with everyone on tour. I've never heard anyone say a bad word about him. Quite the contrary. Just too many loose screws up there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The precarious thing about Paire is that he isn't your average prick. As far as I know, he's on good terms with everyone on tour. I've never heard anyone say a bad word about him. Quite the contrary. Just too many loose screws up there.
Easy for everyone to like you if you just tank matches when you play against them.

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
Easy for everyone to like you if you just tank matches when you play against them.
If so, why not everyone likes Kyrgios?
Obviously, that's not the reason. Players' relationship transcends what's happening in matches.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts