Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This needs to end. Give Paire a six month ban. That injury timeout demand in the second was pure comedy and disrespect to the tour and his opponent. He should not be taking a place in the MD from soMe one who would try harder.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Simply too good this Sinner.

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
Paire's FH is so bad he can't even slap it properly.

·
Registered
10,136 Posts
OMG... this is just embarrassing. Expecting actions from ATP.

If you don't bother to play tennis then retire and get a job you clown.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Paire was pissed because of Rome schedule.So expected clownery

·
Registered
58,311 Posts
Big fine coming. Paire was already angry about the schedule, and then the umpire did basically the exact same thing as the umpire in Medvedev-Thiem but an even worse call, and he went ballistic.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Paire is just disgusting.

Reactions: Shadowplay

·
Registered
90 Posts
Paire could get away with some of his clowning if he was a fine player, but the fact that he is a mug makes it all annoying as fuck. It's pure attention seeking.

·
Registered
15,267 Posts
I mean, ppl throw a game down 2-6 1-5 all the time, Paire just did it blatantly.

Reactions: Servebots=GOAT

·
10,764 Posts
I mean, ppl throw a game down 2-6 1-5 all the time, Paire just did it blatantly.

I mean could you imagine Nadal doing this or some other players?

A lot of these guys are entitled to be in a position to make money playing tennis. Paire makes more for tanking R1 matches then some people make in a year.

Imagine being one of the 100 people in the stands who paid ____ dollars to watch Paire not even try.

Reactions: devision2002

·
Registered
15,267 Posts
I mean could you imagine Nadal doing this or some other players?

A lot of these guys are entitled to be in a position to make money playing tennis. Paire makes more for tanking R1 matches then some people make in a year.

Imagine being one of the 100 people in the stands who paid ____ dollars to watch Paire not even try.
Nadal wouldn‘t ever be down 2-6 1-5 so we don‘t know

·
Registered
15,267 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts