·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Re: Rome R1:p.Kohlschreiber def. T.Robredo 6-2 6-4

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

·
Registered
57,596 Posts
Worst I have ever seen Robredo play. Ever. Every shot was either an unforced error or set up Kohlschreiber for an easy winner.

Stats make it seem like Kohlschreiber played better than he did. He had some moments of brilliance (two great return winners at 4-4), but for the most part his winners were easy setups given to him. Robredo really needs to start panicking right now, he's stunningly awful this year. Only thing as bad as Robredo is that umpire.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
To bad i couldn't see it. Kohli winning on my favourite Court on the whole Tour is amazing. :)

90 points out of nowhere for Kohli and a Match with Nole is amazing for Kohli After these Last weeks. :)

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
More talented player won. And i'm not hating on Robredo

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
When is this emotion guy, will say, yeah opponent was too good. Maybe it wasn't today (didn't watch), but he ALWAYS says that his fave was bad, THEREFORE opponent benefited that etc. You became boring really. Enough with that shit.

·
Registered
57,596 Posts
When is this emotion guy, will say, yeah opponent was too good. Maybe it wasn't today (didn't watch), but he ALWAYS says that his fave was bad, THEREFORE opponent benefited that etc. You became boring really. Enough with that shit.
I like both :shrug: Robredo was horrible. I think undeserved positivity is the most stupid thing in the world.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Mark it down. Kohli will beat Djokovic. Should I post a wonderful Anna pic? Yeah. Check out this video of Anna singing. And check out her skating moves. (Remember, she was a professional figure skater in her native Russia.)

Edit: Oops. Guess I don't know how to embed YouTube videos.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Just amazing how Robredo has declined this year.
Playing like a beast last year, now can't win a match. And he has Umag title to defend :lol:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Terrible line judges. Kohli had to show mark well out couple of times. Robredo was really frustrated, specially after last break when he didn't play a ball that landed on line and was arguing with umpire about that call. Umpire was terrible too, very weak, no over rules of bad calls and very insecure when dealing with Tommy. Happy for Kohli (specially coz I bet on him)

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Great result! :D don't expect anything against Novak, but it will be nice for Philipp.

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Kohli rose like a phoenix :cool:

When is this emotion guy, will say, yeah opponent was too good. Maybe it wasn't today (didn't watch), but he ALWAYS says that his fave was bad, THEREFORE opponent benefited that etc.
Some good points here, emotion rarely gives credit to his faves' opponents

1 - 20 of 20 Posts