70,519 Posts
mannarino on clay :spit:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Since he split with Prodon, Mannarino got terrible results. I don't get what happened, he was playing the tennis of his life during IW and Miami.

·
MONSOON season.
82,395 Posts
Wow great score for Marsel :yeah:

I like Adrian too but on clay he's just crap. Still, he should have made this much more competitive.

·
MONSOON season.
82,395 Posts
Trololol it seems that Mannarino rates himself quite high...

"Even trailing a set and a double break, I was still thinking : "I'm not going to finally lose against Ilhan". It's ridiculous "

http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actualites/Mannarino-j-ai-besoin-de-reprendre-confiance/557889
It's funny he thinks this highly of himself since he is such a volatile player in general and a bad player on clay. He will have bad losses throughout his career and losing to Ilhan really won't be the worst of those.

Since he split with Prodon, Mannarino got terrible results. I don't get what happened, he was playing the tennis of his life during IW and Miami.
Why did they split? I am more surprised that he was doing well under Prodon though, given Prodon's notorious lack of discipline.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I didn't find any information about it.

They wished each other "good luck" at the end, Prodon said he was happy to have been a part of Adrian's project, but I don't know what is the reason... They didn't explain it until now as far I know.

Moreover, I don't think you need to have been a good player to be a good coach. It's the same in each sport. Great players can become terrible coachs, and mediocre players unbelievable coach. By example, I think that Lecomte would be a disaster as a coach, based on the comments he makes at the TV.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Just heard Mannarino had to do injections to his wrist in recent times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts