Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FAA was insanely bad, his forehand was an absolute disgrace today. He finished the match with 13 winners and 54 unforced errors.
Filip was not necessarily good, but he put enough balls into the court and served quite well in the 2nd set. 8 winners and 25 unforced errors for him, I think.

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Didn't watch the match, only saw the 54 UE on Tennis TV. That's almost 2.5 UE per service game on average, impressive. :lol:

Reactions: enlightenedth

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
FAA is one of those players who are actually very serious but still deliver like the genuine clowns.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
FAA has a lot to prove still. i can't believe how much of the media was making him out to be the second coming of Christ after his win over over Murray. not saying i don't think he'll get there but he clearly has big holes in game that need to be addressed before he's genuinely challenging for slams.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Thiem(who lost to krajinovic) and Zverev lost in their first match in "Cincinnati" and both reached the USO final, so FAA to reach the FO final confirmed? :p

·
Registered
9,463 Posts
13 winners and 54 unforced errors.
:worship:

On a serious note, I wouldn't read too much into this. Travelling under such circumstances and changing surfaces rapidly may cause even weirder results.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
No doubt a brutal performance from Felix.

He's got Hamburg to try and get his shit together before RG.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Another very poor performance by FAA

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Great win by the Real Serbian #1 over a great prospect. He's strong on clay too, I can see him go far, why not even with the whole thing.

·
MONSOON season.
82,370 Posts
FAA was insanely bad, his forehand was an absolute disgrace today. He finished the match with 13 winners and 54 unforced errors.
Filip was not necessarily good, but he put enough balls into the court and served quite well in the 2nd set. 8 winners and 25 unforced errors for him, I think.
Wow, those statistics are atrocious. FAA has a lot of work to do before RG, it seems. He was dire against Thiem too.

·
Registered
20,697 Posts
Great win by the Real Serbian #1
It's becoming your shtick to call Krajinovic as that, like Andrej was calling Roger Loserer the real SA#1. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts