Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
This makes Coric's loss even more tragic. GWS, Rogie.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
He doesn't often withdraw does he? I hope it's nothing serious, skip RG if it is. Wimbledon is far far more important.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
He said in the presser his leg hurt a little bit yesterday when he slid on a wet line. Given he continued playing for two more sets afterward, I assume and hope it's not too serious. He would have been a walking bye anyway. Nothing left to prove here.

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
He said in the presser his leg hurt a little bit yesterday when he slid on a wet line. Given he continued playing for two more sets afterward, I assume and hope it's not too serious. He would have been a walking bye anyway. Nothing left to prove here.
Exactly. Not a surprise, this was more of a load management type of withdrawal as opposed to a real injury imo

Still expect him to be fine for RG

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Does anybody have a Coric-throwing-a-bag gif?

·
Registered
10,409 Posts
For a moment I thought something was really wrong when I saw Fed gave a WO. But it sounds like a precaution. Him skipping RG seems unlikely given that he's got one week and half or so to prepare. I hope everything will go all right.

·
Registered
486 Posts
No real surprise here, I thought there was at least a 50% chance of him pulling the rip cord...niggling with his thumb blister, leg issue and with the task ahead pretty insurmountable....what's the point. A clay outing or two is grand, but eyes to SW19 Rogi....good decision.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts