Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Re: Rome QF: Dimitrov def. Haas 6-2 Ret.

Artrithis :sad:

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Fossil showing his fossilness :sad:. Good tournament for the great hope of Macedonia and we have two 90s-born players in the semis! Good for tennis.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Such a shame to win it like that.

Grigor was really really good in that set though.

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm seeing things. Awesome set of tennis? Haas was utterly useless and was pulling up early on the follow through of high backhands.

I have no idea why he was playing doubles last night.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
gah. Such a shame. Hope you were being careful, Tommy.

Roll on, Grisha :D

·
Registered
6,042 Posts

Get well soon Tommy :)

Some nice tennis from Dimitrov. Would be great see him winning the title :cool:

·
Registered
633 Posts
A let down, I wanted to watch these two play at their respective current peaks - obviously Haas was not fully fit and that's the reason Grigor pretty much steamrolled the first set.

Happy for the Semi for Grigor - sets up his first Masters Semi Final Appearance

·
Registered
5,835 Posts

To much Tennis for Tommy this week, shouldn't have played doubles this week I guess.

Well be fit for the French!

Congrats Dimitrov, now beat whoever there Comes in the semifinal.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

Shame for Haas but part of it is his fault... Why is he playing doubles as well, especially on clay...wtf... I understand Radek does it because he is actually better at doubles while in singles he can't win a match but Haas...

He said to the physio..."yeah i took all the medications i could but i guess it just has been too much tennis for my shoulder...." you think???

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
I couldn't watch this set, was hoping to be able the rest of the match but this happened, shame. Get well soon Haas.

Glad that Dimitrov made it to his first MS SF. Nice to see.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Grigor got the semifinal against Murray and he have a decent chance even against Rafa.

·
Rankings Master
15,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not sure if I'm seeing things. Awesome set of tennis? Haas was utterly useless and was pulling up early on the follow through of high backhands.

I have no idea why he was playing doubles last night.
If your point of view must be law, tell us, and we will change this forum's name to Burrow's Tennis Forum.

Yes, it was awesome set of tennis... from Dimitrov. Got a problem with my point of view? Stand in line, please...

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Sad to see Haas retire as it could have been a fun match, Grigor was very impressive in that 1st set and I like his form going into the next round against Nadal/Murray. He really looks like he come of age. :yeah:

1 - 20 of 149 Posts