Registered
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
50-50 Imo

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Re: ROME F: Djokovic-Federer WWW

No clue to be honest. Federer should be well rested though.

I am just glad Federer is through to yet another final this year, and a MS1000 clay title again. Let's go Federer :)

·
Registered
7,042 Posts

Federer to win the last mandatory event he's never won hopefully. :yeah:

·
Registered
11,146 Posts

It's a toss up. Fed is not playing that well to be honest. That forehand :help:

Djokovic on the other hand is looking shaky too, and can be shown to have mental lapses a lot these past matches.

I have no idea who will win.

·
Registered
11,146 Posts

Federer to win the last mandatory event he's never won hopefully. :yeah:
Then he still has Monte Carlo left to complete his masters collection. Too late for that now. :sad:

·
Registered
14,900 Posts

Hopefully Federer wins, of course, but I think it won't be enough against an average Djokovic. Not on clay these days, and given their current forms.

GOATing with the BH, but playing mediocre points with the FH. That can't go well.

·
Registered
5,789 Posts

Rogie so deserves this title. Three titles he's never won yet coming into 2015.. Brisbane check, Monte Carlo x, now another shot at Rome. If Rogie can finally win Rome, in 2016 the only titles that matter the most are (assuming he doesn't win 2015 Wimbledon) Monte Carlo, Wimbledon, and Rio's Olympics singles in gold.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

Shaping up to be a great final. I can totally see Fed winning this but Djoko will most likely prevail. Both are Kings of Tennis so I will just sit back and enjoy it :) Heart wants King Roger to win though.

·
Premium Member
8,646 Posts

Fed always has chances against Djokovic regardless of his or Novak's form. Like most of their matches, this match will be decided by a few points here and there. I hope Federer wins his first Rome title tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts