2R: Cuevas/Lorenzi
3R: Anderson
QF: Berdych/Dimitrov
SF: Nadal/Wawrinka
F: Djokovic/Murray

·
Registered
763 Posts
Thanks for opening the thread cricri (-: And good luck on your first thread.
I actually don't mind the draw. Easier earlier round then madrid but one match at a time. SF or more would be a good result but i'd love to see him win Rome.

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Fed ... win Rome gain form ... and reign havoc at RG !!!

·
Premium Member
20,709 Posts
Good luck, cricri
and good luck, Roger!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Has he confirmed hes playing yet?
It's confirmed on his homepage :)
Well, well well. Good Decision. Rome is more similar to RG than Madrid in Terms of the Conditions.

Last Year he entered Rome as a Father of two Newborn Twin Brothers. So his Mind was not there 100%. This Time he'll be fully focused. His Clay Form was promising in Madrid, so let's stay Positive for the Tournament Outcome in Rome.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
It's confirmed on his homepage :)
good to hear, thanks!

chalk me up as someone who didn't think he played poorly in madrid... in fact, i think he played better than he did in turkey, but just came up against a good opponent on a day where everything was clicking for him on key points.

hopefully this time works better.

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
Roger practiced with Filippo Volandri today

(Volandri posted this picture on Twitter and wrote - translated into English - : Practice with the king today ...)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Last Year he entered Rome as a Father of two Newborn Twin Brothers. So his Mind was not there 100%. This Time he'll be fully focused. His Clay Form was promising in Madrid, so let's stay Positive for the Tournament Outcome in Rome.
Yes, let's hope he had this year's mental outage in Madrid, and that there are better things to come.

1 - 20 of 274 Posts