Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went today at the qualies of the Romanian Open :D I had to be there at ten..so i woke up early.When i got there Miruna (mara_m) sms-ed me that she will be late and asked me to wait for her in front of a cruch near by the stadium,but i didnt :p..well she didnt get upset cause i told her.So i went there with my friend Kati and met Ileana (sugar_kane) she was there with her mom.It was the first time i saw her in real life and shes prettier than in pics ;).Then Miruna came like 20 miuntes later and we watched the first match Vliegen v. Hoden..which Kristoff won easly in three sets something like 6 1 in the last set.I dont reallly reamember the scores cause almost all matches had about the same score ;).Very boring matches i might say.Then Dora(wedenesday addams) came.She is so beautiful,i never even saw pics of her so she surprised me ;)Then we moved from match to match and my friends ( Miruna Kati and Marina)liked a lot some guy Flock.They took pics and stuff.Then other matches bought some food and went to the practice courts.
On our way there we met Chucho,he was very nice with my frineds that took pics(i forgot my camera:eek:).Then we met mariano Puerta and Marina went and asked for a photo and he said "no i cant i have practice"that really pissed me off :mad: who does he think he is :p.Then we saw Chela,Zabaleta and again Flock :p.When Mariano cam,e out of practice my friend went to him again (!!!) but this time he was really nice and had a nice smile in the pic :) That made me less upset on him.
It was a really nice day and the people i met from MTF are really really really nice :kiss:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Thanks for the report Chucho :inlove:

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oneandonlyhsn said:
Thanks for the report Chucho :inlove:
Chucho looked great :hearts: I was saying to my friens "Oh Chucho is so handsome i dont give a damn about the way he plays :lol: but God he looks good today" and his coach heard me :eek:

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Sandra said:
Then Dora(wedenesday addams) came.She is so beautiful,i never even saw pics of her so she surprised me ;)
:eek: :eek: Well, considering you thought I was a read-head with glasses, no wonder u were surprised :lol: And thank you. :) It was great to meet you all too. :kiss: :hug:

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wednesday Addams said:
:eek: :eek: Well, considering you thought I was a read-head with glasses, no wonder u were surprised :lol: And thank you. :) It was great to meet you all too. :kiss: :hug:
Well even if i didnt think that i'd still say you are very very beautiful ;)

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Sandra said:
Well even if i didnt think that i'd still say you are very very beautiful ;)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Thank you.

I see you girls have forgiven Puerta.... does that mean you'll root for him on Monday? :p

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
Sandra said:
I went today at the qualies of the Romanian Open :D I had to be there at ten..so i woke up early.When i got there Miruna (mara_m) sms-ed me that she will be late and asked me to wait for her in front of a cruch near by the stadium,but i didnt :p..well she didnt get upset cause i told her.So i went there with my friend Kati and met Ileana (sugar_kane) she was there with her mom.It was the first time i saw her in real life and shes prettier than in pics ;).Then Miruna came like 20 miuntes later and we watched the first match Vliegen v. Hoden..which Kristoff won easly in three sets something like 6 1 in the last set.I dont reallly reamember the scores cause almost all matches had about the same score ;).Very boring matches i might say.Then Dora(wedenesday addams) came.She is so beautiful,i never even saw pics of her so she surprised me ;)Then we moved from match to match and my friends ( Miruna Kati and Marina)liked a lot some guy Flock.They took pics and stuff.Then other matches bought some food and went to the practice courts.
On our way there we met Chucho,he was very nice with my frineds that took pics(i forgot my camera:eek:).Then we met mariano Puerta and Marina went and asked for a photo and he said "no i cant i have practice"that really pissed me off :mad: who does he think he is :p.Then we saw Chela,Zabaleta and again Flock :p.When Mariano cam,e out of practice my friend went to him again (!!!) but this time he was really nice and had a nice smile in the pic :) That made me less upset on him.
It was a really nice day and the people i met from MTF are really really really nice :kiss:
:wavey: hy all....it was pretty much as sandee said..but it's something:i don't :inlove: flock..i'm in the midlle:nu hate,no love! :angel:

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wednesday Addams said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Thank you.

I see you girls have forgiven Puerta.... does that mean you'll root for him on Monday? :p
I dunno who he plays ;)

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
no no no...even u forgive him sandee i will not cheer him up!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts