Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
57,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes!
Great win, great celebration. Was very clutch.

Klizan is a likable guy. Just played the big points less well and was too vulnerable on serve.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Klizan made like 90 unforced errors.

What a clownfest.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Yes!

Klizan is a likable guy. Just played the big points less well and was too vulnerable on serve.
No!
Bad loss, no celebration. Was very unclutch.

Granollers isn't a liekable guy. Grunts like there's no tommorow and his game is painful to watch.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
R.I.P. tennis, it was nice to know you ...

·
23,063 Posts
Yes!

No!
Bad loss, no celebration. Was very unclutch.

Granollers isn't a liekable guy. Grunts like there's no tommorow and his game is painful to watch.

:spit: :haha:

That being said, I was really hoping Granollers could be eliminated, just because he eliminated some great players that are just so inconsistent (Dolgopolov and Klizan), while Granollers lately haven't been that impressive on Clay (except probably that Final in Casablanca, correct me if I'm wrong), and now is back in the seedings in Wimbledon without a big scalp IMO.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
RIP Tennis. :facepalm:

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
It's time to re-evaluate your life when Marcel Granollers in the third round of a slam becomes an insurmountable draw for you.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Awful result. Grunting mug with arguably the most ugly bh in the top 100 in R4 of a slam :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
God no, Gruntollers in the second week. Please save us Raonic (never thought i'd say this...)
Klizan has the capacity to be a better player but not near consistent enough, not a great match from him, open section is now open

1 - 20 of 22 Posts