Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Verdasco is clearly better, will win it in straight sets. Gasquet going to the net all the time and wins nothing there... no brain, also Gasquet complained about darkness, who speaks french can you translate what he said do Asderaki? i think nothing nice

·
Your visions will happen
47,138 Posts
Gasquet was mad cause he was up a break at *2-1 in the third but was broken back to 2-2 and then darkness.

Verdasco should get this done tomorrow.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Match totally dominated by Verdasco. Yet somehow he found a way to broke himself in the 3rd. Only way he's losing this is with a huge amount of choking and clownish play. Gasquet isn't fit.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Verdasco is clearly better, will win it in straight sets. Gasquet going to the net all the time and wins nothing there... no brain, also Gasquet complained about darkness, who speaks french can you translate what he said do Asderaki? i think nothing nice
When he got a time violation ? He said ironically 'c'est très intelligent' which means 'that's very clever'.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Should be a routine for Verdasco, who's playing much better than in previous round, while Gaquet is clearly rusty.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
verdasco would have won in 3 had they played the full match today...but tomorrow, lets see

·
Registered
57,598 Posts
Gasquet isn't 100%, Verdasco was definitely better and going to win. But after a day of rest Gasquet may feel better.
Verdasco has a very good look at the SF.

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
GOATdasco was in cruise mode. Controlled agression, some awesome angles and forehands, great to see him playing good tennis. I just hope he'll sustain this level :D
also one strange pic from the match:

Anyone can explain this?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts