·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fabio blows 5-3 lead in third set.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Benoit :woohoo: Reasserting himself at the tour level this season.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Fabio had MTO due to stomach ache I'd say, let's wait for the presser. Never looked much into the match aside that passage in the third set.

·
Bring it Home
20,353 Posts
I only watched the last games.

Looked like the Fogmeister in one of those days he wasn't caring much. He was barely running. :lol:

Good win for Paire anyway, it's had been a while since he defeated someone good.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
fognini is so shit, a QF at RG is the best he will ever achieve

pathetic

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
If Paire hadn't been broken from 40-15, and failed to break despite having bps in three consecutive Fog service games, this would have been much more of a rout than it even was. Paire looked to be playing great tennis. Fog completely outclassed, lost mentally with footfaults.

·
Registered
18,097 Posts
Infinitely more talented player won. Good to see Paire make a good run at a big tournament again, he should continue rising for the rest of the year.

It will probably end next round vs Berdych, but hopefully Benoit can at least put up a decent fight there.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Benoit!!! Woooooooo. :)

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Allez Benoit! Wonderful win here and it's probably the end of the road against Berdych but who knows? Berdych hates players with variety and Paire is certainly creative.

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts
Fognini was starting to grow on me...looked like he was clowning around a lot less this year...should have known better. :facepalm:

·
Banned
1,221 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Wow - Wow - Wow ... No words ... !!!

God is on the side of all that is true and Honest !!

Looks like Rafa will have RG15 afterall after what all he has gone thru this year !!!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Well Paire has the clown double scalp now this year of Gulbis and Fognini.
Paire is a decent player. He caught Fog on an off day. But full credit to him.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,592 Posts
I will love it if Paire can knock Berdych out, with the help of Paris folk. But tricky ask
But Fog was dire today really.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts