Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
I thought Nieminen was going to win this one. Nice win for Janowicz. He showed real ability to hang tough when things looked bleak.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Only saw it from the middle of the 3rd set but Jerzy looked good. He should tone down the grunting though, or should I say screaming. It's over the top imo. Still a win in straights is great for him and will give him confidence.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Nice choking from Eminem.

JJ killed him in the second set tie break with all those drop shots!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Jerzy:yippee:

So glad he won 2 matches in a row...RG points defended:cheerleader:

Came back from deficits during the whole match:woohoo:

Jarkko, I still love you:hug:..2 of my faves playing each other but Jerzy needed this win like nodbody's business:bigclap:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Good for Janowicz and he actually played a pretty decent match. But still, losing in straight sets to Janowicz on clay is ...... it's not good.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
JJ crushed the ball most of the match there, though Jarkko should've been able to sneak a set at least. Shame, but good for tennis overall that JJ won this one IMO

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
I thought Nieminen was going to win this one. Nice win for Janowicz. He showed real ability to hang tough when things looked bleak.
When exactly did things look bleak? He was never even a set down.

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
99% of mtf are in despair.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Not too good match, Jerzy showed some good tennis in third set though. Also at least Jerzy was really clutch when he needed to win points and though was able to turn sets in his favour. Jarkko played typical match for this season, just kinda soft performance, only could have won if Jerzy had mugged around too much... :smash:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
:banana: Happy for Jerzy, and he was so clutch, looks like he is coming back, also won tie breaks :bounce:

Defended his points from last year, well done JJ :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts