Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Good for the game. Hopefully Gasquet saves tennis again in the next round against Anderson.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Gasquet played really really well in the final set. moving incredibly well and hitting his spots. that said, its obvious that physically he got worn out when the match was suspended yesterday, don't see Richy winning a marathon in the next rounds. hopefully he can win some more though!

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Bercocq's backhand moonballs in the last game were hilarious. Completely hopeless. :lol:
tactically Berlocq is kind of frustrating because he has absolutely no 'plan B'

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
:woohoo: That final set must have been nice. 14 winners, 2 UEs, too bad I could not see it. Great to come thorugh, as I was rather worried yesterday evening.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Berlocq was robbed, for the 3rd time out of 3 this week the younger player prevails when play get resumed the next day, coincidence? Don't think so.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Thank goodness. In hindsight, the break was probably great for Richard because I'm sure he got a good talking to, or certainly should have. Just glad to see him through this mess. He's too often on the wrong end of these types of matches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts